Using the Shopping Cart
- When you see an item you'd like to purchase, simply click the "ADD TO CART" button next to the item. That puts the item in your shopping cart and takes you to the Shopping Cart page, where you will be able to view the items you have added to your cart. You can also change the quantity of each item you have selected and remove items. From your cart, you can choose to either check out or continue shopping.
- Note: Our site uses an Internet technology called "Cookies" to keep track of the items you put in your shopping cart. If you experience any problems with items disappearing from your shopping cart, make sure you have Cookies "enabled" in your web browser.
- When you are ready to order, the first step before Checkout is to review your order on the Shopping Cart page. When you are satisfied with your order, click "Proceed to Checkout."
- We do our best to keep the product options and availability up-to-date; however, on occasion demand for a product will exceed the quantity in stock. If you order an item that is currently out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or by phone that the product is backordered.
- Note: If you are using e-mail filters and/or blockers, make sure that you can receive e-mails from Scrubsinfashion.com so that e-mails such as these will come through.
- If an item (or items) you have ordered are on backorder, you will be sent an email with options for exchange or alternative shipping options.
Payment Options & Information
- Online we accept payment by Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. Google Checkout and PayPal are also available.
- After placing a credit card order, your card is processed and charged. When approved, the card will be charged for the items plus, amount of shipping, and any applicable sales tax (California only).
- There is no sales tax for shipments outside of California. Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to California where sales taxes are applicable. Sales tax will be refunded for returned items.
- State and local sales tax rates are subject to change at any time.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a credit to your payment method in the amount of the charge.
- When you place an order, you will immediately receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide confirming that your order has been received. You will receive a second email informing you that your order is being processed (usually the next business day). If any of your items are on backorder, you will be informed at this time. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a third email with your tracking number.
- You may be sent additional e-mail notices if there is an issue with payment, or if any other issue arises with your order.
- Please make sure to enter your valid e-mail address correctly at Checkout so that you will receive your e-mail confirmations and notices. Note: If you are using e-mail filters and/or blockers, make sure that you can receive e-mails from Scrubsinfashion.com so that e-mail notices such as these will come through.
- With the exception of certain special order items, all of our customers will receive a tracking or delivery confirmation number with their shipping confirmation e-mail. To track your order, simply go here and enter your given tracking number.
How to Cancel or Change an Order
- If you wish to modify or cancel your order, we will make every effort to modify your order before it is shipped. Once your order has been prepared to ship or shipped we cannot modify or cancel the order.
- Please email customer service at customer_service@Scrubsinfashion.com or call (888) 260-0502 as soon as possible with your request for cancellation or changes. If you wish to make changes and your order has already shipped, a return or exchange may be needed. Download the Return/Exchange Form for more information.
Computer Monitor Color Accuracy
- We do our best to accurately represent the appearance of the products we sell on our online store. However, please keep in mind that if your monitor color settings have been changed or are not set to the default standard settings, a product's true colors may not appear as they should on your screen.